Madi, Izzy, and Rose talk about their active projects and productivity philosophies, then take a left turn into societal issues, all in the first episode.
- Madi’s website
- Jinx & Belle
- Getting Things Done by David Allen*
- OmniFocus: The to-do app built for pros
- And the book Rosemary co-wrote about it–a new edition is coming soon: Build Your OmniFocus Workflow
- Taskheat: The personal task manager for determined people.
- Drafts: Where Text Starts
- how we spend our days - vlogbrothers
- 1% Philosophy aka Marginal Gains Philosophy
- The One Thing by Gary Keller & Jay Papasan*
- Refuse to Choose by Barbara Sher*
- How to Be Everything by Emilie Wapnick*
- The Renaissance Soul by Margaret Lobenstine*
Where to find Above the Mess:
Follow us on Twitter!
Send us an email!
Links marked with an asterisk(*) are affiliate links through Bookshop.org, an online bookseller that supports your local bookstores!